Precision metal stamping is a key process in the mass production of metal components and assemblies for industries including food service, medical equipment, transportation, consumer electronics, and process controls. Triton Industries is a leader in precision stamping, and we have the equipment, personnel, capacity, and versatility to handle any job scale—from high-volume progressive die stamping to low- or medium-volume single station production.
Metal Stamping Process
Close tolerance die stamping is critical for achieving the tight uniformity necessary for modern manufacturing. The metal stamping process utilizes progressive compound dies, making it possible to accomplish more than one procedure at the same time. Modern metal stamping technology makes use of electronic sensors to protect the die and regulate the stamping process.
Triton has the equipment and expertise to perform these metal stamping procedures:
- Progressive die stamping
- Blanking & hole cutting
- Cutting & forming
Production Advantages of Triton Industries Metal Stamping
- Versatile production capacity with 25 presses up to 300 tons
- High-volume automated progressive dies with in-die electronic sensors & servo feeds
- Low or medium production volume capability with electronically protected tooling
- Scale to produce single components or an entire assembly
- Press bed capacity of 6’ x 4’
- Press rating up to 300 tons
- Prototype production
- In process vision inspection available
- Assembly, finishing & packaging services
- Short lead times
- 20 hour daily production
Decades of Trust & Performance
When Triton Industries began business in Chicago in 1961, we served the emerging consumer electronics industry. Five decades later, we are still making components for electronics—along with dozens of other industries. While our product specialties have changed and the industries we serve have expanded, Triton’s commitment to quality metal fabrication remains strong. Join our family of customers, today: call 773.384.3700 for a no-obligation project estimate or fill out the Contact form.