From food service equipment and medical equipment to enclosures and parts for dairies, products made of stainless steel are fundamental to the food service, medical, dairy, process control, energy, environmental, and transportation sectors.
Manufacturers in these industries appreciate the unique properties of stainless steel, which deliver the following benefits:
- Clean, aesthetic look
- Proven durability
- Resistance to corrosion
- Ease of cleaning, sanitization & maintenance
- Adaptable design qualities
Triton Industries has over five decades of metal fabrication experience and offers these stainless steel fabrication services:
- TIG & MIG welding
- Laser cutting
- Metal stamping
- Metal forming
- Automated hardware insertion
- Grinding & finishing
- Prototype design
- Custom fabrication
Advantages of Stainless Steel Fabrication from Triton Industries
- Certified staff: Triton welders are qualified for D 1.1 certification of the American Welding Society and experienced in working with all grades and thicknesses of stainless steel. In addition, Triton Industries invests in its people with on-going training in the latest stainless steel fabrication techniques and technologies.
- State-of-the-art equipment: Triton Industries operates a complete in-house metal fabrication facility with the latest Miller computer-controlled welding machines, 12 CNC controlled metal forming presses, 3 Strippit turret presses, 18 stamping presses, Haeger auto-insert machines, and a 6000-watt Amada CO2 laser.
- Enhanced manufacturing efficiency: Triton Industries utilizes lean manufacturing & hybridized production techniques to maximize production efficiency and reduce customer costs.
- 100% client satisfaction: Your stainless steel fabrication, whether it is a single part or a complete assembly, will meet all required standards and exceed your quality expectations.
Stainless Steel Fabrication Equipment Used
Below is a list of the state-of-the-art equipment we use for our stainless steel fabrication.
- Laser– 6000 Watt Amada Co2 brand laser, 10’x 5’ bed
- Forming Presses– 12 Presses-Amada and Cincinnati’s, 12’ beds, up to 200 tons. CNC controls
- Turret Presses– 3 Strippit Presses
- Stamping– 18 presses-ranging from 45 to 300 tons
- Welding– Miller computer controlled MIG-TIG, auto-fed welders, certified welders
- Spot welders– 8- up to 150 KVA
- Hardware Insertion– Haeger auto-insert machines
- Painting and Plating– Triton managed at local suppliers
- Tool Room– Fully equipped to maintain tools and dies
Whether you have a project in the early planning stages or you require a quick turnaround, Triton Industries can handle it. With a 20-hour daily production schedule and full-service metal fabrication capabilities, our team of metal fabrication specialists meets even the most demanding schedules. Request a project quote online today, or call 773.384.3700 to reach a Triton team member.