If you are a manufacturer in the transportation, process control, construction, or consumer electronics sectors and many others, chances are many of your products are made from aluminum sheet metal. Aluminum has unique properties desirable for a wide variety of uses.
Aluminum is 100% recyclable, and manufacturers in all industries appreciate the cost savings and advantages of aluminum in sustainable manufacturing.
To meet our customers’ growing demand for aluminum sheet metal products, Triton Industries provides these aluminum fabrication and production services:
- Metal stamping & fabricating
- Progressive die stamping
- Metal forming
- TIG & MIG welding
- Laser cutting
- Automated hardware insertion
Since our founding in 1961, Triton Industries has grown from a small company serving the consumer electronics industry to a full-service metal fabricator creating components for medical, food service, transportation, process control, architectural, and other industries.
Our 100,000-square-foot facility houses our fabrication and welding services, allowing us to practice lean manufacturing and hybridized production. With these streamlined production models, Triton is able to meet your needs with fast and competitive quotes, short turnaround production, and quality performance. Here are a few other Triton advantages:
- State-of-the-art equipment with close tolerances
- Capacity to handle sheets up to 10’ x 5’ in size & metal gauges up to .250” & above
- Welders with American Welding Society D 1.1 certification/qualification
- Prototype to manufactured sample in just a few days
Aluminum Fabrication Equipment Used
Below is a list of the state-of-the-art equipment we use for our aluminum fabrication.
- Laser– 6000 Watt Amada Co2 brand laser, 10’x 5’ bed
- Forming Presses– 12 Presses-Amada and Cincinnati’s, 12’ beds, up to 200 tons. CNC controls
- Turret Presses– 3 Strippit Presses
- Stamping– 18 presses-ranging from 45 to 300 tons
- Welding– Miller computer controlled MIG-TIG, auto-fed welders, certified welders
- Spot welders– 8- up to 150 KVA
- Hardware Insertion– Haeger auto-insert machines
- Painting and Plating– Triton managed at local suppliers
- Tool Room– Fully equipped to maintain tools and dies
For your next aluminum sheet metal fabrication project, request a quote from Triton Industries. Call 773.384.3700 now, or fill out our convenient online Request A Quote form. A Triton team member will be in touch promptly to discuss your needs.