OPEN LASER TIME- BELOW MARKET, DISCOUNT PRICED LASER CUTTING!! $1000 MINIMUM ORDER! CLICK THE REQUEST A QUOTE BUTTON TODAY!
At Triton Industries, our industry-leading laser cutting just got even better. Thanks to the, state-of-the-art Amada FOM2 3015NT laser – one of the world’s fastest, most powerful lasers. Our Amada laser features a high-speed cutting head, a cut process monitor for quality. This modern marvel can cut average boxes, chassis and enclosures in less than 45 seconds. It can even handle aluminum, stainless steel, steel and titanium parts as thick as 1″, as long as 120″, and as wide as 60″. We also cut all types of steel including; cold rolled, galvanized, galvannealed, hot rolled, and hot rolled pre-plated.
Triton Industries processes many different types of materials including:
- 304 B
- 5052 H3
- 3003 H14
Triton Industries works with a variety of metals, and custom options are available upon request, including:
- Stainless steel
- Cold-rolled steel
- Galvanized steel
- Galvannealed steel
- Hot-rolled steel
- Hot-rolled pre-plated steel
Laser Cutting Equipment Used
Below is a list of the state-of-the-art equipment we use for our metal stamping, metal fabrication, laser cutting, and welding services.
- Laser– 6000 Watt Amada Co2 brand laser, 10’x 5’ bed
- Forming Presses– 12 Presses-Amada and Cincinnati’s, 12’ beds, up to 200 tons. CNC controls
- Turret Presses– 3 Strippit Presses
- Stamping– 18 presses-ranging from 45 to 300 tons
- Welding– Miller computer controlled MIG-TIG, auto-fed welders, certified welders
- Spot welders– 8- up to 150 KVA
- Hardware Insertion– Haeger auto-insert machines
- Painting and Plating– Triton managed at local suppliers
- Tool Room– Fully equipped to maintain tools and dies
No matter the size of your order, from prototypes to high volume production runs, your medical enclosures, prescription security boxes and vending machine component parts will be laser cut quickly and affordably. Everything we ship meets or exceeds all the top industry standards including: ISO 9001:2008 and AS-9000.